join our team
Business Development Executive
Main Job Purpose
- Develop sales opportunities to wholesale, retailers, catering and public procurement
- Help manage existing accounts and deliver new ones, liaising closely with clients and Farm Wilder team to communicate demand
- Generate and manage partnerships to support sales and brand
- Help develop marketing plans for Farm Wilder products
- Explore and develop opportunities for “dynamic” public procurement sales
- Develop and implement sales plan for innovative meat and plant based products
- Help develop innovative solutions to supply chain barriers by generating scaleable sales opportunities for particular products
- Work with Farm Wilder team to develop producer groups (preferable)
- Create a business development plan, identifying strategies for increasing sales through wholesale, retail, catering and procurement
- Work closely with Farm Wilder team to help develop and realise sales opportunities
- Communicate and attend meetings with developing and existing customers
- Act as an ambassador for the Farm Wilder Brand, attending trade exhibitions and conferences
- Negotiate contracts for new accounts
- Work with partners and Farm Wilder team to develop and deliver dynamic procurement strategy for expanding sales into public institutions e.g. universities and hospitals
- Work with Farm Wilder team to develop innovative solutions to supply chain barriers that will facilitate sales outside the SW including London.
- Work with social media team to develop sales leads and partnerships
- Liaise with customers to assess current and forecast demand for different products
- Update sales database and coordinate with accounts
- Manage delivery of products to customers, liaising with drivers and processors
- Attend regular meetings with Farm Wilder team
Salary and contract
- £29,000 per annum DOE
- Full-time, split 3 days/week with Farm Wilder CIC and 2 days/week with MC Kelly
- One month notice period
- Three months probationary period
The Farm Wilder Way
All our farmers practice regenerative farming practices, working in harmony with the environment to benefit the animals, farmers, consumers, wildlife & the natural world.
Our Master Butchers have years of experience and knowledge, helping select the best cuts and utilise all of the animal.
Our packaging has been sourced to keep the meat frozen and be environmentally friendly.
Next Day Delivery
Order before 12pm Monday-Thursday for next day delivery, or select when you need your Farm Wilder box to arrive. Minimum order of £30.
“We’ve got to work with farmers and not against them. That’s why I like the idea of Farm Wilder - it’s about encouraging farmers to go through a transition to a more healthy type of farming.”